- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Step Into the North at the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)
- City Hike in Seoul
- Bicycle tour in Gyeongju
- Temple Stay
- Jeju Island, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Local accommodation (12 nights)
- Internal Flights
- All inter-city transportation
- Guided tour of Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Excursion to the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)
- Entrance fee to all sites
- BAMtravels personal guide at all times
- $10 Seoul Metro Card
- 5 Dinners, 2 Lunches (vegetarian options available)
- Breakfast included every day
- Small group experience (8-12 travellers)
- Tips and gratuities
- All applicable taxes
- External flights
- Meals/drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional sightseeing
- Personal spending money
- Travel insurance (required)
- Travel Visas (If Required)
Overview of Itinerary
DAY 1: SEOUL (D)
- Arrive at any time and check into your hostel.
- Meet for an introductory group dinner of traditional Korean BBQ. End off the night with Korean karaoke (noraebang).
Day 2: Seoul (B)
- Spend the day touring Gyeongbokgung Palace and Gwangjang Food Market.
- Relax on the banks of the Han River.
Day 3: Seoul (B/L)
- Hike and picnic on an urban mountain in central Seoul (approx. 4 hrs).
- Unwind like a local at a Korean Bathhouse / Spa (jjimjilbang)*.
Day 4: DMZ (B)
- Take a trip to the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) and get a sneak peek of North Korea.
Day 5: Seoul – Gyeongju (B/D)
- Travel by inter-city bus to the historical town of Gyeongju.
- After a traditional group dinner, visit an old palace ground for its view at night.
Day 6: Gyeongju (B)
- Glimpse into one of Korea’s oldest dynasties on a bicycle tour.
Day 7-8: Temple Stay (B/L/D)
- Spend a night at a Buddhist temple.
Day 9: Gyeongju – Jeju Island (B/D)
- Fly to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Jeju Island. Relax at a beach and visit volcanic cliffs.
- Meet for a barbecue dinner of Jeju Black Pig (heukdoeji).
Day 10: Jeju Island (B)
- Take a dip in a natural pool at a secluded waterfall.
- Go on an ATV adventure.
Day 11: Jeju Island (B/D)
- Watch the sun wake up at Sunrise Peak crater.
- Visit a picturesque estuary where the river meets the sea.
- Meet for a last BAMtravels group dinner.
Day 12: Jeju Island – Seoul (B)
- Visit the culture-defying “Loveland”.
- Take a local tuk-tuk to dinner at Crab Market in Kep.
Day 12: Kampot – Phnom Penh (B)
- Head back to Phnom Penh.
- Fly back to Seoul from Jeju City.
- Spend your last day in the capital city.
Day 13: Seoul (B)
- Say farewell to South Korea (for now!) Leave at any time.
*Korean bathhouse rules prohibit any piece of clothing in the communal tubs, steam rooms, and massage areas (all separated by gender). However, spa clothing is provided for all relaxation rooms (which include an ice room, salt room, oxygen room, jade room, and more). These rooms are unisex.B: Breakfast
Note: When you travel, things can happen. So, itineraries can change without prior notice.Full Itinerary
Meet Danny and Sonya
Danny has lived in South Korea and Cambodia for 5 years. Danny loves Asia, and wants to give people the chance to explore with someone who is fully knowledgable about the country.
Sonya's favourite thing to do is travel, especially to untouched places. Korea is on the top of her list!
“South Korea with BAMtravels was my first real trip away from home, yet somehow Danny and Sonya made South Korea feel like my second home. The team was not only well-organized in their plans, but also very knowledgeable of the local culture and society. I especially enjoyed the flexibility and personalization that came with travelling with a small group.”
“Had an absolute incredible trip to Korea! Perfect mix of city and country and nice insight to the local culture and traditions. Especially enjoyed the time in Jeju. A totally seamless trip. Definitely recommend BAMtravels.”
“I spent some time on a BAMtravels tour in Seoul, where they had an itinerary packed with some amazing places. I loved shopping in the Myeong-dong (shopping district) and eating bibimbap all the time. And let’s not forget about Korean karaoke!”
A Fully Guided Tour to Korea
Travel with your family, relatives, friends or other adventurous people!