- Angkor Archaeological Park
- Toul Sleng Genocide Museum & Killing Fields
- Siem Reap countryside bicycle tour
- Cambodian Circus
- Koh Ta Kiev Island
- Kampot & surrounding area
- Crab Market
- Local accommodation (12 nights)
- All internal transportation
- Guided tour of Angkor Archaeological Park
- Entrance fees to all sites & activities
- BAMtravels personal guide at all times
- 2 Dinners, 2 Lunches (vegetarian options available)
- Breakfast food provided (unless otherwise stated)
- Tips and gratuities
- All applicable taxes
- Meals/drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional sightseeing
- Personal spending money
- Travel insurance (required)
- Travel Visas (If Required)
Overview of Itinerary
Day 1: Phnom Penh (D)
- Arrive in Phnom Penh at any time and check into your hostel.
- Meet up for an introductory group dinner.
Day 2: Phnom Penh (B)
- Visit Toul Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields.
- Enjoy the rest of the evening to yourself.
Day 3: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B)
- Travel by bus to Siem Reap (6-7 hrs).
- See the unique Cambodian Circus.
Day 4: Siem Reap (B)
- Experience the magnificence of the Angkor Archaeological Park.
Day 5: Siem Reap-Sihanoukville (B/L)
- Go on a bicycle tour adventure through the countryside.
- Sleep on a comfortable night bus to the coastal town of Sihanoukville.
Day 6: Koh Ta Kiev (B)
- Take a 45-minute boat ride to Koh Ta Kiev. Check into your island accommodation. And enjoy!
Day 7: Koh Ta Kiev
- Feeling bold? Take a 6-metre plunge from a rock into the waters below (weather/circumstances permitted).
Day 8: Koh Ta Kiev
- The day is yours to enjoy some island downtime.
Day 9: Koh Ta Kiev – Kampot
- Take a bus to the riverside town of Kampot (2 hrs). Check into your accommodation.
- Meet up for a Sunset Cruise. Jump off the boat into the river for a quick dip.
Day 10: Kampot (B/L)
- Explore massive caves with a hidden history.
- Have lunch at a pepper plantation in the countryside.
- Cool down with tubing on a lake surrounded by small mountains.
Day 11: Kampot (B/D)
- Visit Bokor Mountain National Park where you can see the skeleton of the aristocratic French colonial era.
- Take a local tuk-tuk to dinner at Crab Market in Kep.
Day 12: Kampot – Phnom Penh (B)
- Head back to Phnom Penh.
- Spend your last day in the capital city.
Day 13: Phnom Penh (B)
- Depart at any time.
Note: When you travel, things can happen. So, itineraries can change without prior notice.Full Itinerary
Meet Danny and Sonya
Danny has lived in South Korea and Cambodia for 5 years. Danny loves Asia, and wants to give people the chance to explore with someone who is fully knowledgable about the country.
Sonya's favourite thing to do is travel, especially to untouched places. Korea is on the top of her list!
“From the minute I arrived to the minute I left, I felt taken care of. The trip surpassed my expectation of Cambodia. It was a mix of activities and downtime; I was blown away by the big cityscape, the country’s rich history, the landscape, the local cuisine, and the shopping experience. Danny and Sonya made us feel comfortable and at ease. Thanks guys!”
“I loved my trip to Cambodia! I was seriously in a culture shock when I landed. I really felt like I got to experience the local culture though. I’m definitely going on another trip with BAM :)”
“The BAMtravels tour to Korea was the best! I enjoyed the fun, adventurous activities such as swimming in a waterfall, riding an ATV, bike riding, and hiking. The coffee and food was delicious. After this, I am definitely interested in the Cambodia tour.”
A Fully Guided Tour to Cambodia
Travel with your family, relatives, friends or other adventurous people!